Carchupa is now Crowdchupa, a platform for crowd sourcing data collection.
The objects are collected by recording a video and we pay you for each object.
SEE WHERE YOU CAN EARN MONEY USING THE CROWDCHUPA APP!
We are interested in these roads. We’ll pay you for each object you collect. Each object can only be collected once by the user who gets there first! The coins are worth 0.05 €, the blueberries 0.25 €, the cherries 0.50 €, the lemons 1.00 €, and the strawberries 2.00 €.
The objects are collected by recording a GPS-tagged video with the Crowdchupa App. Just drive over the objects to collect them. We announce the upcoming opportunities in our Facebook page, so like us to make sure you don’t miss out. Download our App here.
HOW IT WORKS.
We need videos of roads and we are willing to pay you for them. If you are traveling on one of our target roads, why not make some money with the Crowdchupa App? See the above video for more details.
If you are a road manager and interested in the services of Crowdchupa, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you soon.
CROWD SOURCING PAVEMENT DEFECT SURVEYS
The people in charge of our roads need data on their condition. Our vision is to crowd source the collection of this data. You record videos for us with the Crowdchupa App, and we utilize the artificial intelligence based analysis services of our partner network to turn the videos in to actual pavement defect data. The end result is valuable to the people in charge of managing our road networks. We want to empower the road users to participate in ensuring our roads are managed at a high standard and we warmly welcome you to join the Crowdchupa community!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
2. How do you collect the coins and when do I get the money?
– There is only one function in the Crowdchupa App, recording videos. You earn by turning the record mode on and driving over the coins and other objects on the map. The videos need to be up to the standards presented in our user’s guide video. We pay the first person to collect each coin and object. In order to record the videos, you need to fasten your mobile phone to the windshield using a mobile phone holder. You’ll also need a polarizing lense to reduce any reflections. If you don’t have one, you can buy a measurement set from Crowdchupa at a good price and have it delivered to you.
3. Can I use the Crowdchupa App any time I want?
– Crowdchupa App is meant to be used in a dry weather and daytime only. Puddles may influence the results so it shouldn’t be used after rainy weather. See more about the quality requirements in the user’s guide video. We quality control all videos. If it matches our standards, we’ll make the payment for the objects you collected on the next day. If the standards are not met, we will reject the video and tell you the reason for the rejection. The coins and objects associated with the video will then return back to the map for collection by other users.
4. How should I fasten the mobile phone holder to the windshield?
– It should be fastened towards the top of the windscreen to provide an unobstructed view to between 2 and 5 meters in front of the vehicle.
5. Which operating systems is the Crowdchupa App available for?
– We’ve published the App only for Android for now, but iOS version is in the works.